Saturday, March 29, 2014

A Month of Five Sundays ~ Mini-Challenge

Today’s mini-challenge is simple. Complete the following line and use it at any point in your poem.

There are things we kept secret after … 

photo credit: DerrickT via photopin cc 

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.” 
― Roald Dahl


photo credit: Toni Blay via photopin cc 

“People, I have discovered, are layers and layers of secrets. You believe you know them, that you understand them, but their motives are always hidden from you, buried in their own hearts.” 
― Veronica RothInsurgent


photo credit: liquidnight via photopin cc

“I thought about how there are two types of secrets: the kind you want to keep in, and the kind you don't dare to let out.” 
― Ally CarterDon't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

Write something new, fiction, fact or fancy and link it up below.



11 comments:

hedgewitch said...

This is really intriguing, Kerry, and some really cool photos to work from too. Don't know if I have anything but we'll see.

Fireblossom said...

What will I write? Why, that's a secret! (for now.)

:-)

Susie Clevenger said...

What seems a simple challenge has its complexities....Thanks Kerry!!

Sumana Roy said...

Thanks Kerry for the interesting prompt

Gail said...

Thanks for allowing me to stretch my creative muscles.

brudberg said...

Sorry for not writing anything uplifting... things in the world are not going well at the moment

HansHB said...

A beautiful serie of b&w photos!
My new B&W Blog: http://hanshb.wordpress.com/

Hannah said...

That was fun, Kerry! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

A very clever idea, Kerry. k.

Helen said...

Margaret, your flower challenge inspired me ~ as well as Kerry's first line challenge. Truth in poetry today!

Ella said...

I love the art work! Stunning~
I was out of town-sorry I missed it!
I look forward to everyone's poems~