Saturday, March 22, 2014

Play It Again, Toads #3


Sigh… yes.  I have brought you the ocean.  You may or may not use these images as a starting post for another "Play it Again, Toads", however, they must be combined with an archived challenge.   Below I have selected three possible challenges from the Toad's archives for you to play with but please do not feel restricted to these three - Feel free to explore!


I recently went on "spring break" to Florida … the ocean was truly magnificent.  The three beaches I enjoyed were Honeymoon Island, Clearwater, and St. Augustine Beach.


Archive #1:  "Sunday Challenge the Photography of Kenia Cris"

Archive #2:  "The Story"

Archive #3:  "Release Your Inner Wild Woman" (or Man)

* Note:  When I fist listed the above, I linked to a "word list" I used in last month's challenge.  If you are already off and running with it, please continue, but I want to highlight a "new" old challenge.


Please, original poems only and link your specific post to Mr. Linky below.  Please make it clear which challenge you are resurrecting by including a link.

This challenge is posted Saturday at noon in order to give time to ponder a response.  Monday Open link will Post Sunday at midnight and you may join us with your efforts there as well if you are running a bit late.




I look forward to your amazing creativity!


15 comments:

Kerry O'Connor said...

These photos are magnificent - poetry all on their own.

Kenia Santos said...

Your photos are always awesome! Thanks for including my photo feature this play it again.

I'm writing to Kerry's prompt, I guess!!!

Have a great weeekend. <3

Hannah said...

Thank you, Margaret for your beautiful images and for hosting this challenge...so kind.

Thank you, Kenia, (again), for your images...I had such fun writing to these!! :)

Peaceful weekend peeps.

Susan said...

Fun! Lots of choices! Thank you Margaret.

brudberg said...

Ah... I thought about a wild man, and didn't get a single good vibration... I added a last stanza to include the sea as well...

Grace said...

Thanks for the wonderful picture Margaret ~ I went for Kerry's prompt ~

Happy Sunday to all ~

Fireblossom said...

I have taken the liberty of altering the links so that they open in a new window. That way, a person can look at them without having to keep reloading the original post.

Margaret said...

Cool beans. I'd love to know how you did that.

Helen said...

You chose three winners, Margaret! Thanks to FB for simplifying things!

Fireblossom said...

When you set up the link, there is a box you can check to open the link in a new window. It's simple. Just look for the box. :-)

Margaret said...

…as simple as that. And here I thought you were a genius. :)

Margaret said...

OK - I dug deep for this one. Am always afraid to write anything that alludes to anything unhappy about my childhood as I would never want to wound or bring up things from the past that would be unpleasant… I wasn't abused in the traditional sense of the word… so nothing like that. Just "stuff" I don't feel free to really write about yet.

Ella said...

Your trip sounds wonderful-your photos are gorgeous!
Thank you-I feel inspired ; D

Susie Clevenger said...

Such gorgeous photos as always!!

Natašek said...

better late than never.. thank you for the prompt and the wonderful photographs.