Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The Tuesday Platform

Welcome to The Tuesday Platform!


Hello and welcome to December! I don't know about you, but I expect that this month will fly by in a whirl of glitter and sugar. But, today gives us a chance to start off reflective. It’s open mic time in the Imaginary Garden. Easy, low-stress, just link up--here we are, your built-in audience.

Please link up a poem of your choice, new or old or whatever you like, and take some time during the week to engage with others who have shared their poems. Hurrah! We look forward to reading and sharing.

10 comments:

brudberg said...

Always nice to come here and share poetry... I wrote a tanka yesterday that could also work for the waiting prompt I had this weekend...

Marian said...

Good morning, friends!

Jim said...

Brrrr, it's a chilly morning here in Katy, Texas (a once small town, now a large suburb on the west side of Houston), down in the upper 40's.
But it was nice and warm, top down weather, when I wrote this. I didn't post it until toast night, like I wrote it. It could use a little editing but won't be getting much. Thanks for taking it and me in.
..

Kerry O'Connor said...

Just dropping in to say hello. My aged laptop refuses to link to my mobile internet, so I can only take a peek at proceedings on my tablet. My time is very limited but I miss my poetry reading time very much. Have fun!

Carol Campbell said...

I have replayed one from earlier this Fall! I hope you enjoy!

Marian said...

Let's have a hearty chorus of HELLO, KERRY!

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Hi kids, an oldie from 2011, since I am having such a delightfully lazy day, unlike the woman in my poem, LOL.

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Hello Kerry – and everyone. I found lots of micropoems of various forms overlooked in my files, so have posted them all together.

Susie Clevenger said...

Hello, Kerry...nice to see you drop in. I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

Anonymous said...

I linked up earlier today but switched off as we had a thunderstorm (in summery South Africa) and now the internet connection is gone and I can't comment on other people's work. For those that had trouble reading, I've loaded a larger size pic which will hopefully improve the reading experience. I'll comment on people's work as soon as I can.