Monday, November 12, 2012

Open Link Monday

Welcome to the imaginary garden...

Hannah's Lil' Lanterns

...where real toads like to hang out every Monday.

Once again, an invitation is extended to all-comers to make use of our open link.  Here you may share your latest piece of writing, seek commentary on an older poem lost to your archives or simply enjoy the wonderful reading on offer by our members and friends. 
Please remember that our Linkys do not expire, so late additions are always welcome.  Our only request is that you join in our poetic ramble in the spirit in which it is intended: link original work, and return commentary.

12 comments:

Susan said...

New poem. Ha! When inspiration rears, ride it.

Marian said...

good morning, dear toads!

Fireblossom said...

Wake up, Toads!

Unknown said...

I agree, Susan! I've been feeling very inspired lately.

Morning, Toads!

Kerry O'Connor said...

Since we were writing in the style of Louis Macneice yesterday, I remembered another poem I wrote a while ago which was inspired by his work. Since I have nothing new for today, I've posted it for today's open link.

Timoteo said...

Good mornin' toads. Much love to you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry - I'm supposed to be working on Nanowrimo but could not resist the Sunday challenge on long train ride today, so am posting here as well in case that one done. Thanks for all your inventiveness and everyone's. k.

Hannah said...

Hmmm...I'm not sure what to share...If I have energy after dance I'll try to read tonight. It's nice to see the pic here...thank you, Kerry. Smiles to all and a happy Monday! :)

Barbara said...

Hi, poets. So happy to be back in the land of the living (writing) although all I could manage was a bit of haiku this week. Looking forward to reading some of your poems, however!

Karen said...

Sorry I'm always a "day late and a dollar short" as my old dad would say. This is a new one.

LLM Calling said...

Here's a new one which is in the style of children's poetry ad seems to be my current muse.

Chai Biscoot said...

my first time here... :)