Friday, July 5, 2013

Haunted Hearts...

Hungry Eyes...

Hello toads and pond pals! It’s Hannah here with another place to vicariously visit through each other’s minds and imaginations!

Feast on this...Tulip Fields in the Netherlands

Indulge yourselves with the colors...

(Flower fields in Holland via Wiki Share alike= GerardM)

Take a meditative moment...

(Via Photobucket)

Live life in full bloom...

(Via Photobucket)

Bathe your muses in crimson boldness...

(Via Photobucket)

Piece together some magic of floral patchwork...

(Via Photobucket)

Emerge with authentic beauty on the tips of your tongues...

Write.

Also, this silent video holds something special all its own...

Let your muse be ravenous with this place...spooked to spin a tale or paint a fresh picture in poem.

Please create a new work for this challenge and enjoy your floral friend’s blogs, too!

16 comments:

Hannah said...

Good morning everyone!!

Note to Sam...your link appears to be faulty...I hope you will post a new one to your work and I'll remove the broken one for you.

Happy weekend to all...smiles!

Kerry O'Connor said...

These fields of flowers are certainly a feast for the eyes.

Ella said...

Gorgeous! Hannah-I love these photos and will go gather worded tulips ;D I'll be back!

Margaret said...

Hard to believe this beauty is real!

Helen said...

.. gather ye tulips while ye may. Beautiful photos!!

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I love your prompts, Hannah! Will be back!

Susan said...

WOW! wow, wow, wow, Is this not a wonder of the world? At one time a bulb or two would cost a king's ransom, and I read somewhere that still lifes of Tulips were invented to advertise the wares. I researched, trying to find where I had read that people bought a still life because they couldn't afford the flowers. Ha! But, I couldn't find the reference and may have made it up ...

Hannah said...

Still, interesting though, Susan!!

Thank you Sherry!!

So glad to see you all...and I appreciate your comments!! :)

Marian said...

beautiful! wow, imagine standing right there.

Hannah said...

I KNOW, Marian!! It would be alive, I think!! Thank you. ♥

Peggy said...

What a lovely prompt! We lived in the Netherlands twice for more than a year each time and visited the famous tulip fields both times. You really cannot imagine how many different kinds and colors of tulips there are. The fields are stunning. I hope I can come up with something poetic about this!

Kay L. Davies said...

Gorgeous photos, Hannah. We visited the Netherlands a little too early in the season to get the full effect of the tulips, but still saw more than we'd have seen at home!
K

Ella said...

Thank you Hannah for this wonderful challenge! :D

Margaret said...

I ask forgiveness in being so far behind in visiting and commenting. I still have Mama Zens challenge to finish and hope to share it Monday.

I'm off for the day and hope I am not too exhausted to visit at days end... I crave downtime, but summer and six kids... well, I'm treading water, that's all I can say :)

Susie Clevenger said...

What lovely flowers, Hannah. I took a cue from your title for the prompt and took my colors dark. :)

Phil Slade said...

Super photos and wonderful colours Hannah.