Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Tuesday Platform

Da Poetry Lounge, Los Angeles (2011)
Photographer Unknown


“My role in society, or any artist's or poet's role, is to try and express what we all feel. Not to tell people how to feel. Not as a preacher, not as a leader, but as a reflection of us all.” ― John Lennon

A warm greeting to all poets and friends! You are most welcome to join our platform. Please share a poem of your choice, and stay awhile to enjoy the work of fellow poets in this gathering place where your passion for the written word is appreciated by all who stop by.



11 comments:

brudberg said...

Hi friends.. I link up early and will swing back when evening comes. Linked up a Gothic sonnet...

Jim said...

Good morning, Kerry. I like your John Lennon quote (I liked John Lennon as well). I may lift it for my header for a bit, thank you.
Today is the CONSTANZA that I just finished late last night for your weekend 'Do it Again' Challenge. It was fun, I wish John Lennon could have been around to have identified.
..

hedgewitch said...

Thanks for hosting Kerry--out of pocket til tomorrow but look forward to reading then.

Susan said...

Rushiing around now, but I'll be back. Thik of Ping-Ping as the sound of a bullet ...

Timoteo said...

Howdy Toads! Hope this day finds you hoppin' and boppin'

Margaret said...

Love that quote. Good Tuesday, Toads.

my heart's love songs said...

Happy Spring!

Blogoratti said...

Have a great week!

Marian said...

Kerry... your favorite from my November madness. :) xoxox M.

grapeling said...

in late... been a bit occupied of late, hope to visit all the pads later... ~

Outlawyer said...

Hey Kerry, Thanks for this. k.