Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Tuesday Platform

Hello poets and poetry lovers. The end of November and all of December can get very hectic, but I am looking forward to a slow down in just a couple of weeks. I plan on indulging in good books, fine tea and lots of time wrapped in warm throw blankets once my vacation time starts, but until then I will be busy!


If you haven't succumbed to the busy-ness of the season, share something to savor during a quiet moment. Submit a poem, old or new, down below and splash into other pages to see what your fellow poets have created this week. If you like something, don't keep it to yourself. Conversation and constructive feedback in the comments section is always welcome.


12 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

You had me at books...

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for inviting us to hop on to today's Tuesday Platform, Rommy. A good Tuesday to everyone

much love...

Kerry O'Connor said...

Thanks for hosting, Rommy.

Sanaa Rizvi said...

Happy Tuesday, everyone!💞

hyperCRYPTICal said...

Cheers for hosting Rommy.
Brr it is cold here - do hope it is warmer where you are.
Anna :o]

Susie Clevenger said...

Happy Tuesday! I found a poem from NaPoWriMo 2016 that for some reason I never posted. My husband and I are out on the road with our music friend Mike Zito so I will catch up with reading when I get back home. I'm in Chicago and it's cold, but it will get colder tomorrow. We will be heading toward Minneapolis MN!

Kim M. Russell said...

Books, tea and blankets... oh yes, Rommy, that's me too!

Carrie Van Horn said...

Hi Everyone, so glad to make it here today. Thank you Rommy!

Vivian Zems said...

Hi everyone! We're freezing here in the UK.So thanks Rommy, for hosting today as I can't wait to express how I feel about winter!

Julian said...

Bit late in the day to post, but hey ho. Hope everyone is well.

brudberg said...

Hello, joining late here with a poem of darkness... winter is so heavy at the moment.

Frank J. Tassone said...

Evening, Poets! Thanks for the prompt, Rommy!