Saturday, November 3, 2018

Camera FLASH 55!

It is time to strike a pose with our photographic challenge for November.


Bizarre pictures show 19th century photoshopping


This challenge comes with a wide angle and any filter of your choosing.

Literal! Figurative! Reflective! Narrative!


As an added extra to this challenge, you may write a Flash 55 inspired by the photograph, or on a subject of your choice, as we keep the memory of Galen alive, and send our love and support to Hedgewitch, during her time off from hosting.




9 comments:

Kerry O'Connor said...

Hello friends! Looking forward to your interpretations of this grisly image!

tonispencer said...

Thank you for this interesting photo! You always find the best pics.

brudberg said...

I don't know what you saw in the picture but for me this brought back the story about Salome and John the baptist...

Kerry O'Connor said...

Nice one, Bjorn! I see head displaced from heart... but I haven't got around to wrting about it yet - deep in the final examinations, so it is just marking scripts for me!

Kerry O'Connor said...

I have been so inspired by everyone's marvellous poems! I actually wrote something myself... Yippee!!

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Lee Lyberg said...

Interesting photo...

Jim said...

A very fine, intriguing picture find. Seems we don't have much experience with beheading, for me it's Salome and ISIS troops. I did the first, I'm entirely lost on ISIS except for their furor to destroy the good of their predecessors.
..

Fireblossom said...

*sweeps in late....*