Monday, June 11, 2012

Open Link Monday

Calling All Toads to the Imaginary Garden...



Greetings to all Followers of Real Toads.  I was struck, afresh, last week by the depth and span of the talent to be found within this group of Indie poets on the blogs. We had the most extraordinary responses to challenges and prompts, and I invite you to go back and browse through the links, if you missed out on reading. 
The invitation is extended, once again, to everyone who would like to share a piece with us today, be it something new or an oldie, deserving of a second chance. This link is all about reading and sharing - those who take the time to review the work of others will be rewarded in kind, but this small community does not work well for the individual who leaves his or her work here, readily accepts all comments but never returns the favour. You cannot go unnoticed.
Management reserves the right to remove any inappropriate links.

19 comments:

Abin Chakraborty said...

happy monday everyone.some of you have already read this one.so for those who havent yet...

gautami tripathy said...

A wonderful monday to all!

Susie Clevenger said...

Happy Monday..may your pens be blessed to create this week.

Isadora Gruye said...

happy monday to all...I am posting one I wrote for Kerry's steam punk challenge. viva la

Unknown said...

Hi All , firstly must apologise as travelling for work got the best of me last week so only read a few, will try to do better this week. Aidz

enthusiastically, dawn said...

Oh I just love that picture!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Wonderful rich red! Like a symbol of vibrant passions!

hedgewitch said...

I'm linking an old one today--the companion piece to the Pixie poem I wrote for Hannah's photographic prompt yesterday, for anyone interested in seeing the first in the series. Have a busy morning but will be back later to read.

Mary Ann Potter said...

Done. I wrote something new but based it on an older photo of mine.

Kerry O'Connor said...

An older piece to which I have added a recorded reading. I have a few files that have not yet been added to the original posts, and have been inspired to rectify this by Hedge and Shay's awesome readings over the weekend.

Marian said...

good morning, friends!

Herotomost said...

Monday ..Monday...la la, la la la la. Great Weekend in Puerto Penasco At Circus Mexicus (Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers) loooovvveeeddd it!!! Hope everyone is well. Got some reviewing to do...damn you all or so prolific.

Timoteo said...

Hello me pretties...in an introspective mood for a Monday.

Tania A said...

Afternoon, all! Waiting on the rain, enjoying everyone's offerings. Happy Monday!

Susan said...

I give you and me another look at an older poem today. Real Toads, my daily reading here has done so much to enhance my life!

Margaret said...

So glad to be back from vacation... (I'm exhausted :) and now I have to catch up on house cleaning (so glad it rained today). I need to get the kids to bed and I will then sit down with a glass of wine and catch up on all my IGWRT's reading. You all INSPIRE me!

Mary said...

Well, I am a little late here. It's already Tuesday. *Happy Tuesday.* I had to take my laptop in yesterday and didn't want to post anything yesterday because I didn't know how all would resolve! Whew, all is well now...so I submitted a short poem a bit late. I will make my way around as the day goes on!

shawnacy said...

why does it seem like i always post on tuesday?

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.