Monday, June 25, 2012

Open Link Monday

Calling all toads to the garden...


Good morning to all friends and followers of Real Toads.  Another Monday is upon us, but I am smiling as it is the first day of school Winter vacation for me, and I have 3 weeks in which to do very little besides giving my writing some much needed attention.  Many of our members are also enjoying the long Summer holiday, and have had the opportunity to be inspired by the wonderful places they have visited, and time spent with family.  If you have any recent poems to share, we would love to read them, but this Open Link provides the opportunity to link up an older piece which lies forgotten in your archives.   Please take the time to read a few of the poems that are to be found alongside your own, because that is how we roll in this garden.

14 comments:

Jinksy said...

Oh, dear! There was no second inspiration involved- merely the remnant of an earlier copy and paste job, that got in on the act. Perhaps Blogger was not properly awake yet, unlike me today, for I've been up for over an hour already. Sorry for the goof!

Gemma Wiseman said...

I have just this week to finish Semester 1 at school, then I have 3 weeks' Winter holidays! Wow am I looking forward to this - heaps more writing time!

Kerry O'Connor said...

An oldie, with a reading added in.

Karishma Shetty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karishma Shetty said...

"Ribbit Ribbit"
Hola from a new toad :)

Unknown said...

In Melbourne for a conference, so sitting in motel room.... have a great week all

Marian said...

good morning, dear Toads! we are having a truly lovely cool and rainy summer morning here. what a wonderful way to start the week. xo

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I'm so happy for those who have vacation. They told me retirement was one long vacation, but I seem to be busier than ever - people think I have free time so they continue to poach it with their Needs:)I am trying hard to keep up online but it's been crazy. More so than usual.

Susan said...

I am truly loving Mondays these days because they are free and trustworthy and they have this welcome from the Garden. I revised two "weapon" poems for this week. Time to rethink and revise is a fine occupation, a bit like worship when you think about it--but so is everyday. Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

hey everyone - happy monday! linking with a slightly used poem and looking forward to reading you all

Susie Clevenger said...

Just something short...happy Monday everyone.

Timoteo said...

Mornin' toads! Our monsoons are starting here--so I'll expect to see more of you out and about now.

Daydreamertoo said...

Thanks for the prompt Kerry. Have a great week all and those who are on holiday, enjoy!

Hannah said...

Oh, that tree frog is darling!!! It's nice to see so many toads out...Monday is usually a busy day so I don't link up just in case I wouldn't get to return reading to peeps...smiles to all!