Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Tuesday Platform

Welcome to the Imaginary Garden ...


Li Bai (706 - 762)

Greetings to all poets and friends. I am so pleased to know that you have dropped in today to participate in our Open Link. It is your support and interest which has kept this site going strong for the last six years. This weekly post offers you the opportunity to share a poem of your choice, with the advantage of hanging out with some of the finest poets of the blogosphere.

Happy Tuesday to all!

10 comments:

Timoteo said...

TOP O' THE MORNING TO YA, TOADS!

Kerry O'Connor said...

Hey ho, Tim!

Gillena Cox said...

Another promise of wondrous creativity, thanks for hosting us today Kerry

much love...

Susie Clevenger said...

Happy Tuesday dear Toads!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

I've been going mad with dizains lately! It's nice to have a spot to share the latest. :)

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

PS Having huge internet access problems lately – it may take me a while to read others' poems. But I will! (Just so you know.)

Justin Lamb said...

I'm not sure but my computer won't let me see the Mr. Linky section. I'll track down the blogs of those of you who have commented here and read your poems.

Marian said...

Hello friends!

brudberg said...

Hello all.. sorry for not linking up this week... Been very busy at work.. will try to get around reading later anyway...

Outlawyer said...

Hey Kerry--k.