Thursday, October 13, 2016

Transforming with Nature's Wonders

Hello, it's Hannah here bringing you inspiration from the local coffee house!

So today I'd like to invite you to find a spark for your muse from the BrainyQuote site. Explore topics, authors, images...and allow your choice to transform into words.

Here's the "Quote of the Day."



And here's one I'd like to share...



So, normally I write and post from home but I'm not "wired up" yet in our new woodsy home...that being said...I will be back to read each and every one that posts for this challenge but it won't be as quick as usual, apologies and I know that you'll support each other in the in between time so gratitude to you all as well.

Please offer new poetry for this challenge and feel free to link as many as you like!

Thank you!

12 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Nature Quote of the Day

Read nature; nature is a friend to truth. Edward Young


Have a good day every one

much love...

Carrie Van Horn said...

So glad to have made it here today. Thank you Hannah for a wonderful prompt. I look forward to reading all the posts. :-)

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Yay, my fave prompt. Good to see you, Hannah. I hope your family is enjoying your woodsy Home!

Maude Lynn said...

Good to see you, Hannah!

Sanaa Rizvi said...

Hey everyone,

Its good to be back!! ❤️ hope you guys are having an amazing day so far, sharing my poem "That little thing we call LOVE" Thank you Hannah for the lovely opportunity ❤️ this one's for you!


Lots of love,
Sanaa

Hannah said...

Hello everyone!! I'm having techie-troubles...hoping to get around to read some before running to catch the school bus...thank you, for understanding!

Hannah said...

Trouble signing in with Uttley but love your offering especially "same same."

I'm glad that some brought the nature aspect...I meant to say feel free to do so but that it's not required this time... smiles and gratitude friends!

Margaret said...

Had a little fun with this one. I am off to pick up my children from schooling events - will be back to visit and comment on this challenge and a few from the past week. I wish everyone a wonderful weekend.

Gattina said...

Very nice quotes !

Dr. Vijita Pillai said...

Hey! I liked this theme of building up on a quote, nice idea :) Presenting a haiku on the eyes and heart connection :)

brudberg said...

Hello, very late to the party... the week has been intense... but I really wanted to use a Bob Dylan quote.

Jim said...

I'm still later but I too wanted to use a Bob Dylan quote. Turns out that Bjorn and I usedf the same song in our writing. Thank you, Hanah, for the clever prompt idea. There are plent of quotes left for us to go around several times again.
..