Saturday, March 4, 2017

Play It Again Toads!

Today we revisit archived challenges of the Imaginary Garden. This affords us the opportunity to catch up on a recent prompt we may have missed or allows us to explore the side bar (2011 - 2017).

La Femme Peintre (1931)
Pierre Roy


Alternatively, select a prompt from the ones I have highlighted below.
I have included a Flash 55 for those who like to write to that prompt on the first weekend of the month.

1. Flash 55 PLUS!, May 2, 2015

2. Words Count with Mama Zen, August 7, 2013

3. Fireblossom Friday, April 26, 2013


7 comments:

Kerry O'Connor said...

Friends, I will be away on Sunday, so may only catch up with my reading on Monday.

Sanaa Rizvi said...

I chose 'Words Count with Mama Zen' and had fun brewing some magic!❤️ Thank you for hosting us, Kerry❤️

brudberg said...

I did a little spell for all you ladies... :-)

Bekkie Sanchez said...

I think my poem fits 2 and 3! I am so happy to be back writing. California has had many floods lately but mine was man-made in my kitchen! Everything is good now and I'll be around to read this week. Enjoyed the prompts!

Group hug!

Bekkie Sanchez said...

FWI, Kim's link goes nowhere. I can't fix it.

Susie Clevenger said...

Great selection of prompts to visit again..Thanks Kerry

Angie said...

I'm adding a certain kind of magic spell...running does it for me. I had the best birthday today because of the poppy fields and green acres! And yes, you can wish me a happy birthday, now that I've blabbed about it. lol