Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Tuesday Platform

Welcome to the Imaginary Garden...




Greetings strangers, friends, poets and bloggers! Are you one of the 1,2 million people to have seen this short film by Kirsten Lepore? (I hope she doesn't mind my sharing it here today.) I happened across it this weekend, and was amused to read some of the responses to it - most seem to agree that one should be creeped out by this friendly little dude (alien?). I love how it tells a tiny story, and leaves so much open to interpretation... kind of poetic.

Please link up a poem of your choice today, even if you have just a minute to spare in your busy day. I am always happy to see a friendly gathering of writers on a Tuesday.




10 comments:

Sanaa Rizvi said...

It's raining here in K.L ❤️ gonna make myself some coffee and enjoying poetry today. Happy Tuesday everyone 😊

Gillena Cox said...

Happy Tuesday, I did a triple-response post today

Bekkie Sanchez said...

Have a wonderful Tuesday! Today is my day off from riding my bike but I may anyway it's lovely outside.Hugs!

Margaret said...

Thank you! I posted my Sunday Challenge here as I was so late in getting to it!

Timoteo said...

HOWDYTOADS! Don't read mine in "polite" company!

brudberg said...

Passing by with a little ditty ...

Anonymous said...

email prompt reminded me to pop in...here's a poem I wrote recently but did not link to anywhere.

Jim said...

Nice day for writing. I was going to post my late Sat/Sun writing as little read. But the morning tasks, especially sweeping up some crumbs prompted me to write fresh. Guess I'm one of the 1.2M plus watching the video. It to me is a male, divorced, who is still concerned for his ex. Until she remarries, then worries stop, almost. Been there.
..

Robin said...

I LOVE the little guy in the video! It made me feel good and look at myself and my day. What a beautiful message. I was surprised to read that so many people thought he was creepy. Maybe that is because instead of looking at the outside of one's figure/color/race/etc., I wish it could hopefully be listening and seeing the beauty of one's words and messages. Thank you for sharing that video today! Rasz

erbiage.wordpress.com said...

greetings all!