Thursday, June 29, 2017

Flight Of Write



Flight. 

To.  From. 




Up. Down. 


Of fancy.  Or narrative.  


Of birds.  Of imagination. 


Of the mind.  Wings.  Turbo-chargers.

This is your prompt for today.  Flight.  Flightless. 




Fight or.  With the greatest of ease.  (Or not.) 





I include some of my drawings.  Don’t feel compelled to use them, but if you do, please give credit to Karin Gustafson.

Just enjoy the writing of your own and your fellow travelers/passengers/aviators.  

(PPS -  sorry I have been so absent.  An overwhelming time.) 




















14 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Wonderful topic to write to!

Kerry O'Connor said...

How unusual that I should be the first. Thank you for the inspiration, Karin. Your artworks contain so many stories.

brudberg said...

I will come back to this tomorrow... great topic.

Outlawyer said...

Thanks Kerry, Shay and Bjorn. I have done one I will try to get up tonight. K.

WildChild47 said...

Wonderful prompt - infinite possibilities - and thank you for sharing your images, added bonus to consider as inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Will check back tomorrow

Angie said...

Thank you for the art K! I thought I'd go with one pic, then another spoke up. Hope you are feeling on the up and up (pun intended)

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Oh I love the art work, Karin, and I have some ideas about one of your wonderful drawings....sorry I havent been here much. I am distracted by beach and summer, and am not writing much or well. I figure in bad weather I will work harder, lol. We live in hope.

Susie Clevenger said...

Love the art Karin! Great images to spark creativity.

Outlawyer said...

Thanks Susie, Sherry, Angie -- all the pieces are wonderful and thanks for kind words. k.

ekta khetan said...

beautiful prompt...added my take on the same.

Gillena Cox said...

Problems with my intent Wi-Fi connection, should be solved by Monday. So says my ISP. So using phone data.

Here is a haiku, I would team up with image #1

a mosquito's song -
flight into nothingness from
the end of of a slap

Much love...

Anonymous said...

Just checking back in

Outlawyer said...

Very clever, Gillena!

I will check in on others. Thanks for participating. k.