Thursday, June 8, 2017

Words Count With Mama Zen

Image result for tarot card

Tarot cards have a long and fascinating history.  Originally used for playing card games in the 15th century, the cards began to be used for divination in the blah, blah, blah.  We don't need to know all that today!  Today, we're just goofing.

Your assignment: visit Astrology.com to get your tarot card for the day (it's free; no sign-up). Explore the meaning of your card.  Treat it as a joke, a portent, a really cool piece of art - whatever suits your muse.  Just make sure your muse keeps her musings to 60 words or less.

Don't forget to share your card!  Have fun!




10 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

One of these days, you must tell us more about this fascinating "divination in the blah, blah, blah" you speak of. :-D

Yummy prompt!

Maude Lynn said...

Didn't want to get too serious, Magaly!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I know. And I'm glad. It made me giggle.

Susie Clevenger said...

Thanks Mama Zen! I needed a way to be gracefully snarky. :)

Sanaa Rizvi said...

Loved the prompt, MZ ❤️ sharing my poem Untitled (a different sky is waiting) Happy Thursday, everyone ❤️

Gillena Cox said...

Its Friday; have a nice one

much love...

Outlawyer said...

Kerry and others--you may like this: http://mymodernmet.com/toad-hats/

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Thank you.MZ, for this lovely inspiration – which I did use, but not for 60 words only, so I am not linking in Mr Linky. If you'd like to see anyway: http://passionatecrone.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/card-for-day.html

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

I 've managed to sneak in one t hat does conform to the prompt

Margaret said...

So late in playing - I have another prompt to go back and visit and comment and I will come back later this evening and visit here as well (HOPE you believe me - I've been so busy as has everyone else I'm sure - but I have to get out to barn today to visit the horse. I will be back.