Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Tuesday Platform

“In the sky there are always answers and explanations for everything: every pain, every suffering, joy and confusion.” ― Ishmael Beah


There is something about the sky that stirs my heart, my soul and my muse from time to time. Greetings poets, wayfarers and friends. It's Ramadan in my part of the world and writing especially these days offers me a chance to truly unwind. 

If you have any thoughts to share, ideas you wish to release into the wild or a world view to express, then you have come to the right place. Please share a poem of your choice and enjoy the company of your fellow scribes. We look forward to reading you and hope you have a wonderful day ahead.

SHARE * READ * COMMENT * ENJOY

16 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Hi i'm first yippiee!!!
Thanks Sanaa for being our hostess today

much love...

Vivian Zems said...

Hi Sanaa! Thanks for hosting๐Ÿ˜Š A happy Tuesday everyone!

Anonymous said...

hello writers; I miss this place, sorry I am so hit and miss! New writing happening, memoir in old filing cabinet. Shit got real for the better!

Sanaa Rizvi said...

@Gillena; Wooo hooo!๐Ÿ’œ Happy Tuesday!☕

@Vivian; Thank you for joining us!๐Ÿ’œ☕

@Amy; Hi!☕ Heading over to read you!๐Ÿ’œ

brudberg said...

Hello, I'm linking up a poem I worked on during my first ever real Poetry Workshop I attended a few weeks ago...

Sanaa Rizvi said...

@Bjorn; It's a gem of a poem! Thank you so much for sharing ๐Ÿ’œ

Carrie Van Horn said...

Glad I made it here this week. Thank you Sanaa, and I love that photo you posted...it is breathtaking!

tonispencer said...

Hi Sanaa! Thank you for prompting today! I am trying to decide if I want to post a brand new one or to post the one in my Dorian Gray series I wore yesterday for dVerse. Decisions, decisions.

Sanaa Rizvi said...

@Carrie; Thank you!๐Ÿ’œ I took it with my samsung mobile.

@Toni; Thanks for the Dorian poem. I love it!๐Ÿ’œ☕

Frank J. Tassone said...

Evening, Toads! Thanks, Sanaa! We just returned from our son's spring concert. I'll stroll the gardens tomorrow.

Sanaa Rizvi said...

@Frank; Thank you!๐Ÿ’œ Loved your offering today!☕

Marian said...

So late. Oh, well. Hello!

Sanaa Rizvi said...

@Marian; Hello pretty lady!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ

Linda Lee Lyberg said...

Just adding mine today. Thanks for hosting Sanaa.

Unknown said...

Me too added mine today. I'm always late to the tea party! (sits down on a lily pad to sip) Couldn't resist because Sanaa said sky and I had a poem with a sky pic I love -- ok, not a real sky because it's in Second Life and reflected at that as I am looking upwards through the water. Still I love skies wherever I am (and in whatever world, lol)
Mary (cactus haiku)

Sanaa Rizvi said...

@Linda; Loved your poem ๐Ÿ’œ thank you for joining us ☕

@Mary; You rock!๐Ÿ’œ