Monday, December 30, 2013

Open Link Monday

Here's to a New Year in the Imaginary Garden ...

photo credit: wallyg via photopin cc

Many thanks to all pond patrons for keeping the Imaginary Garden alive over the festive season. It was such a fun week, with many poetic gifts being shared. Now we must ring in the New Year, with all the bells and whistles, in the hopes that many fine things are in store for us all in 2014.

Perhaps, you would like to take this opportunity to look back over your body of work and share your best piece of 2013, or there may be those among you who prefer to write something shiny and new for this occasion. The choice is yours, and the invitation remains wide open for you to make your own selection. Please embrace the spirit of this community by visiting and commenting on a few of the poems linked up with your own work.


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good week to all, and Happy 2014! ~ M

Laura said...

I shared a poem from earlier this year. Wishing everyone a very happy New Year. I'll be around to make visits later:-)

revelations said...

have a good week all.. and I hope it is warmer where you are... it is minus something here..I can;t bring myself to check the temperature... :)

Lolamouse said...

This is a new one. Inspired by seeing Andrea perform in Charlottesville, VA in November.

Happy 2014 to all the Toads and their friends and family!

Ella said...

I so look forward to the beauty offered in the garden~ I have been away and missed you all! Cheers to fresh start~

Herotomost said...

Happy upcoming New Year everyone...hope it the best year ever for all of you!!!!

Unknown said...

After a long absence, happy to be in the garden.

Kerry O'Connor said...

Lovely to have you back in the garden, Kim. I don't see where to leave a comment on your blog but I do hope 2014 has many great things in store for you.

Margaret said...

I have so much catching up to do - I have linked a song my son has written and performs… Hope that is OK.

Pealogic said...

Looking forward to reading all the poetry.
Have a good one
Ciao
Pea

Marian said...

Happy New Year to all Imaginers in the Garden!

Susan said...

This poem from 12/26 was the last I wrote, as visiting with folks was not conducive to poetry this time. I hope to have a few more to herald the New Year. Happy week, toads.

humbird said...

Warm wishes to all:) Happy New Year! Grateful for meeting in this 2013 such a welcoming group of people/poets. Much Love & Peace.

Other Mary said...

Happy New Year toads! Thank you for a great 2013. I know I'm not here a lot, but I really see this as a lovely, welcoming garden.

Gina Gao said...

Have a great New Year!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

I revisited the tanka post, Kerry! So grateful for all of the insights from Dr. Nakamura and for the beautiful and clear post that you presented. Thank you!

Happy New Year to all in the garden!!

Warm :)'s