Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Tuesday Platform

All the world’s a stage

The Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre Centre, Toronto (great video HERE)

Toads and friends, welcome to The Tuesday Platform here in the Imaginary Garden. We offer a place for you to showcase your work. Consider our Tuesday Platform as not just an open link, but an open mic, ready and waiting for you. So bring your words, we want to read them!

On Tuesdays, the Garden's stage is open to all. You are invited to link up something brand-new or an older piece, poetry or what-have-you, to solicit feedback or simply to share. The choice is yours, and Tuesdays are unprompted--think, impromptu! We ask in return that participants take some time during the week to read the work of other poets. We all appreciate knowing friends have visited by receiving comments on our work.

Without further ado, the stage is yours! Whatcha got for us?

12 comments:

hedgewitch said...

Thanks for hosting the first Tuesday Open Link-in, Marian. Posting early as tomorrow looks crazy, but will be by to read and visit when things calm down.

Magaly Guerrero said...

Adding my bit for the first Tuesday. Hope everyone has a great week.

brudberg said...

I linked a poem that is one of the few I never linked anywhere else. Have a wonderful Tuesday :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting, Marian -- this stage is so important!

Kerry O'Connor said...

What an amazing theatre! Thanks for hosting our first Tuesday platform, Marian.

Marian said...

Yay, good morning, Toads!

Susie Clevenger said...

Good morning! That is a gorgeous theater. Thanks for hosting Marian and I love the new name for our posts. I am linking a poem I co-wrote with my friend Ben Ditmars.

Lux G. said...

Thank you for this link up. Excited to find good reads here. :)

Unknown said...

I think this is the first time that I have submitted something that wasn't prompted for you guys. I just wrote this one not too long ago, so hope you all like it. I know I did. Can't wait to read all of yours as well. I'll be commenting.

Hannah said...

Thank you for this space on the stage!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Marian, I am belated but appreciate the extra time! Hey Kerry! k.

Archer's Bones said...

I wrote this one a long time ago. Well, 4 years ago, but it feels like much longer. It's been on my mind, so I thought I'd exorcise it by sharing.