Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Tuesday Platform


Welcome to The Tuesday Platform!

On Tuesdays, the Imaginary Garden is open to all. We Toads offer a place for you to showcase your work: an open link, a stage, a platform, an open mic. You are invited to link up with us. Share a new poem or an older piece, it’s up to you.  

Remember that links in the Garden do not expire, so feel free to link up on Wednesday or later in the week; please do take some time during the week to read the work of other participants. Speaking for myself, I value the opportunity to snuggle up with poems from all of you during the ice of January at least as much as sharing my own and receiving feedback. 

So, bring us your words! We look forward to reading your poems.

17 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Hello to all in the Imaginary Garden!

hedgewitch said...

Thanks for hosting, Marian. It's so nice to have more time to read and respond to challenges--am really liking the new schedule. Busy day today but will be around when I can.

brudberg said...

Hello.. i have nothing new to link up today so I will just browse around a little.. Maybe i come up with something nice to write..

Marcoantonio Arellano (Nene) said...

Help. does anyone know why my entry or blog won't show up on my Dashboard. you know where i can see everyone else but it won't show mine. makes me sad.

ayuda porfavor

Timoteo said...

Whassup Toads?

Anonymous said...

That image is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Hey Marian, Happy January! k.

brudberg said...

Ha.. managed to write something after all.

Carrie Van Horn said...

Sorry I have been gone soooo long. Life has a way of snowballing sometimes. Look forward to stopping by your blogs. :-)

Marian said...

Hi Everybody!
I am out of pocket for most of today, and don't have anything new to share either, but HELLO and I am with you in spirit! Will figure out a time when I can hop around visiting all of you. Ribbit!
xo Marian

Magaly Guerrero said...

Love the image, Marian!

Audrey Howitt aka Divalounger said...

It is a quieter Tuesday for me today and so I wanted to stop by and join you today. My teaching schedule is a bit nuts this year. Smiles to you!!

Margaret said...

Another poem observing my songbirds..

Kerry O'Connor said...

Just sticking my head around the door to greet everyone. First week of the new school year.. I've hit the ground running.

Susie Clevenger said...

Hi everyone! It is a fantastic 72 here today! Love the photo!!

Anonymous said...

A late addition.

Nicole said...

First time leaving a poem here amongst the toads. Uhm not that you are all toads. Well you get what I mean. Looking forward to reading everyone's poems. Thank you for the platform to post some of my work!