Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Tuesday Platform

It’s Tuesday! C’mon in, the platform is yours. We Toads invite you (yes, you!) to share your poetry in the Garden.

Long or short, old or new, it’s up to you. Remember that links in the Garden do not expire, so feel free to link up on Wednesday or later in the week. And please do take some time during the week to read the work of other participants. We all value feedback on our work from other writers; it is how we grow. Like this Warhol butterfly!

We look forward to reading your poems.

9 comments:

brudberg said...

Oh I do love the butterfly... let it flutter and make us write wonderful poetry.

Gillena Cox said...

An early morning Hi to all and have a very creative writing day

much love..

Marian said...

Good morning, dear friends!!

Timoteo said...

And now, something a little different...

Kerry O'Connor said...

Good day to all. Hope it is a happy day in the garden.

Stacie Eirich said...

Good Morning Toads! I've returned from a week's journey in which I didn't do any writing, but some reading and lots of outdoor exploring. I'm linking up a poem that wrote just before I left for the trip, it seems appropriate for the moment since so much of my summertime is spent in or beside water. :-)

Therisa's World said...

It's beautiful, in the true sense of the word. As for poem-wise, not sure, what it will be, yet. My brain is getting used to having A/C, after a brutal week of 28+ C temperatures, in Toronto.

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

How beautiful is that butterfly! But my poem is wintry. :-)

Outlawyer said...

Hey Marian--I realize I wrote of moths! Ha. Thanks for your kind birthday wishes, and happy birthday to you too! k.