Sunday, May 1, 2016

Flash 55 PLUS!

Greetings to all poets and friends!
It is time for the Flash 55 Challenge in the month of May. The rules of this prompt have not changed: Write a piece of poetry or prose on a subject of your choice in precisely 55 WORDS.





+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PLUS!

For the OPTIONAL EXTRA part of this challenge, I invite you to consider the prefix IN- and what it does when added to a word.
Select any such word that is to your liking and include (see what I did there?) it in your piece. Here's a page from Wordfind.com to help you out.





9 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Kerry, I couldn't resist one of the words I found on the link you provided. So, I've added my bit.

Happy Sunday! ♥

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

I thought I'd want a rest after April – but after all, it's only 55 words. :-)

brudberg said...

55 words is doable... I managed to make some sense...

Kerry O'Connor said...

Yes, we're all pretty exhausted and deserve a weekend off. On the other hand, I want to keep up a bit of momentum with my writing.

Bekkie Sanchez said...

Mayday mayday! My birthday is this month and I love May.

I agree with being tired, I feel it too but I actually shocked myself. I wanted to see if I could use all of the words and I did! Like some of you said, it's only 55 words.

I'm going biking soon for a few hours. I hope you all enjoy your Sunday I'll be around to read during the week.

Hugs! Bekkie

Fireblossom said...

I infer that I am invited. ;-)

De Jackson said...

...and I wasn't gonna poem today. ;) Inconceivable. (And irresistibly inviting.)

Outlawyer said...

Ha. Hi Kerry. k.

Rat said...

I am sharing my 'When the waves tell a story' for this flash 55 prompt. Do give it a read and let me know your views. It's always good to be one among the real toads. <3 :)
Thank you!