Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Tuesday Platform

Welcome to the Imaginary Garden ...




"Do you not see how necessary a world of Pains
and Troubles is to school an Intelligence
and make it a soul?
A Place where the heart must feel and suffer
in a thousand diverse ways!
Not merely is the Heart a Hornbook,
it is the Mind's Bible."

John Keats

Greetings to all poets, toads, travellers... Yes, this is Kerry in the garden again, after what seems like weeks adrift on a strange sea. For those who know of my travails, and who sent me so much positive energy, I thank you. Your messages of goodwill and encouragement helped me to keep afloat. The good news is that I am recovering well, though my recuperation is not yet complete.

Enough of me and over to you... As always the platform is an open forum for sharing a poem of your choice. This site is an ethereal place but the people who meet here are flesh, blood and thought. This makes us a community in the very real sense of the word, and I am eternally grateful that I am a part of it.





12 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

It's sooo good to read you here, Kerry!

Sanaa Rizvi said...

It's raining❤️ and I am rushing to work, sharing my poem Untitled (bearing a bond with roses) will be back later tonight to read and comment. Happy Tuesday, everyone!❤️

Gillena Cox said...

Its a holiday here today in T&T - Indian Arrival Day.
Have a nice day Toads, wherever you are

much love...

Gillena Cox said...

Oh, and that Cornelius video, is très    interesting, luvved it

much love...

Maude Lynn said...

So glad to see you back, Kerry!

Timoteo said...

HOWDY TOADS! Hope you are happy and well.

Bekkie Sanchez said...

Nice that you're back, Kerry! I'm sharing a poem from the past that is perfect for my day today. I'll be around to read the rest of the week. So happy I had the time to link in! Have a nice week Toads! Hugs for all!

Marian said...

Soooo glad you are back, Kerry! xoxo

brudberg said...

Love to have you back Kerry :-)

Angie said...

Welcome back Kerry! Way to make a splash in the pond:)

Sanaa Rizvi said...

I am back!❤️ Ready to dive into some fabulous poetry! Great to have you back with us Kerry, hope you're feeling better!❤️

Anonymous said...

Let's not forget those Likes and G+1's.