Saturday, July 1, 2017

Play It Again Toads!

This weekend we revisit archived challenges of the Imaginary Garden. This affords us the opportunity to catch up on a recent prompt we may have missed or allows us to explore the side bar (2011 - 2017). 

The Muse Inspiring the Poet
Henri Rousseau (1909)



Alternatively, select a prompt from the ones I have highlighted below. I have included a Flash 55 for those who like to write to that prompt on the first weekend of the month - naturally this is an open invitation to write an unprompted 55 word poem.

1. Flash 55 PLUS!, with Kerry, October 2015

2. Get Listed!, with Hedgewitch, March 2014

3. Aubades, with Grace O'Malley, December 2011



10 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I hope you are having a great Saturday, everyone. And for my neighbors to the north, Happiest Canada Day!

brudberg said...

Happy Saturday... soon bedtime here in Sweden.

Gillena Cox said...

a phone Note: No internet, waiting for my ISP to fix it
Happy weekend

Much love...

Sanaa Rizvi said...

Me thinks my muse went wild!!❤️

Anonymous said...

Everyone must be out today

Angie said...

I liked the Carl Jung one from Hedge:) And I liked your muse Sanaa!

Sanaa Rizvi said...

Aww thank you Angie!❤️

Anonymous said...

Late posting...playing constant catch up these days...not helped by current mood.Digging in though.

Outlawyer said...

Cool prompts, thanks. k .

Marian said...

Love the aubade. I've written a few and am not sure this one is up to standards previously set, but what the heck. :)