Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Tuesday Platform


Greetings to all poets, wayfarers and friends. I was browsing through YouTube the other day and happened to come by a wonderful reading of Ode to a Nightingale by John Keats, hope you guys enjoy listening to it as much as I did. 

If you have any thoughts to share, ideas you wish to release into the wild or a world view to express, then you have come to the right place. Please share a poem of your choice and enjoy the company of your fellow scribes. 

Remember to stop by tomorrow for our Toads in Tandem feature post. Shay and I have banded together to bring you a collaborative poem so as to celebrate the creativity of our Garden environment.


16 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I'm looking forward to reading what you and Shay cooked up together!

Sanaa Rizvi said...

@Magaly; Thank you! I am looking forward to your blog party!💞

Happy Tuesday, everyone💞

Cressida de Nova said...

I enjoyed the Keats reading especially the harp strumming and the bird twitterings. Thank you. Listening to it I realised that F Scott Fitzgerald nicked his novel title " Tender Is The Night" from Keats.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the prompt Sanaa. Just penned one.

Sanaa Rizvi said...

@Cressida; I am so glad you enjoyed it!💞

@Paul; That's awesome! Heading over now!

Anonymous said...

so good to visit the greats of poetry and though we think we've heard it all before, another reading brings it fresh to the fore!

looking forward to your tandem

Sanaa Rizvi said...

@Laura; Thank you so much💞 I am so glad you enjoyed the reading! Heading over to read you now💞

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. What a wonderful collaboration it will be!

Timoteo said...

I'm back, Toads! Great to see you!

Susie Clevenger said...

I wrote a little dark piece, keeping the Halloween spirit alive that I seem to be walking with these days. :) Looking forward to reading your in tandem tomorrow!!

Vivian Zems said...

Hi Sanaa, lovely to have you hosting. I look forward to reading all the entries. And anticipating tomorrow's tandem😊

Sanaa Rizvi said...

@Sherry; Thanks for stopping by💞

@Susie; Heading over to read you!💞

@Vivian; Thank you for joining us!💞

brudberg said...

Adding something late... :-)

Sanaa Rizvi said...

@Bjorn; Heading over to read you!💞

Frank J. Tassone said...

Happy to post this Tanka! Looking forward to reading, Poets!

Sanaa Rizvi said...

@Frank; Thank you for joining us!💞