Thursday, October 26, 2017

Artistic Interpretations with Margaret


All Art work from NC County Fair - Asheville

Welcome to Artistic Interpretations.  Inspiration is found in nature, museums, and ... at county fairs.  These works of art are diverse in medium and age range, and created by "amateurs".  



Photography was permissible, but because of my youngest son's eagerness to get to the rides and games, I did not have time to capture the artist's names.



The challenge is to write a poem in any style matched to one or more images.   Simple as that.



Link to Mr. Linky below and please visit the other poets.  I look forward to your artistic interpretations!















10 comments:

Kim M. Russell said...

So many to choose from! Thank you, Margaret, for an inspirational prompt!

Vivian Zems said...

I quite agree! I was spoilt for choice. Good one, Margaret 😊

Susie Clevenger said...

Such beautiful art Margaret.. I love art fairs!

tonispencer said...

I too love county fairs. I especially love the owls, the mountain scene, the stag...what am I saying? I love all of them. Great choices.

brudberg said...

I'm sorry for going dark with such wonderful pictures....

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Wonderful, Margaret. Thanks! I am still not actually "writing", but am hanging in there. Waiting for the words to return. It happens. I suspect the Wish Genie, granting me life in Tofino, may have taken my creativity as payment. LOL.

Margaret said...

I am on a school field trip with my daughter, but will be back Friday night and will read and respond and post my poem then or Saturday morning. Thank you for playing along!

Margaret said...

I responded to the first 10, Great job! I will read all other poems on Saturday morning.

Jazzbumpa said...

Just one quick one for me today.

namaste
JzB

Angie said...

Margaret, I like the art so much, I will serve up 2 dishes.