Monday, June 18, 2012

Open Link Monday

Calling the frogs and toads...


Welcome to one and all on this beautiful Monday. I hope the day will be golden for each one who passes this way.  The invitation is open once again to anyone who would like to share an original piece of writing, old or new, with the only proviso being that you spend a little time in this garden, to read and review the work of those who have used the space alongside you. 


This link is for the work of individuals and not the place to link up material unrelated to poetry. Management reserves the right to remove inappropriate posts.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Gday from Oz

Sreeja said...

An old one, but I love it for many reasons...

Marian said...

good morning, lovely Toads! kerry, LOVE that little guy peeking out of the flower. so cute!

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Happy Monday, Toads! One from the dusty old archives today:)

vivinfrance said...

Oops, I put my Celtic Quatrain link in the wrong place. Please ignore link No.16!

Scarlet said...

Happy Monday ~ A love poem from me, what else ~

Susan said...

An Old One from My Youth of Passion. I just found bunches of poems from 1978 through the 1980s. I have no judgment of them, unlike my high school poems that make me groan. Maybe there is a gem here or at least a history from the side lines. In my regular blog--Susan, continued--I just completed a 2 part blog on "truth and poetry" that is somewhat related to this post. See you at the pub.

Anonymous said...

Just thought i'd plant one on your cheeks, dear toads. Love your haven.

Andrea said...

Oh that is so cute, I wonder how you were able to see it there! Lovely. These scenes are not as often as we want to!

Margaret said...

I will be by to enjoy and read the links in the morning. No new poem for me this Monday - just trying to "tread water" this week. :)

my heart's love songs said...

it's after 3:30am so i'll be back to visit others.

Jinksy said...

Had the picture Monday, but was too bust to write the poem until today! Sorry for being late!