Thursday, July 4, 2019

Out of Standard - This is the end????





Hiya Garden Dwellers,

Welcome back to the out of standard where I lay at your feet a challenge to shake you out of the ordinary. And today, I’ve thrown in some extra fun.  

This is the end????
From time to time we fall in love with a great story, but the ending just doesn’t satisfy us. 

Your challenge: create a poem that rewrites an ending that let you down. It could be from a book, song, video game, TV show, movie, or any other medium. Just give us the ending you would have wanted.   

That's it. The platform is yours. The mic is warm.

Keep in mind
Like every challenge, your poem must by newly written and not one which you have previously written which conveniently fits the theme.


So go now, my muddy buddies, and bring us back something shiny and new.




4 comments:

brudberg said...

Hello all... I wrote about two ends of two books that I always thought of as opposites despite some similarities... Maybe it's stretching the prompt a little bit.

Helen said...

An ingenious challenge on this 4th of July .....

Kerry O'Connor said...

Do I have time to rewrite Game of Thrones???

Margaret said...

Thank you for this prompt - you always have such imaginative challenges. I have my daughter and her boyfriend visiting from NJ, but I WILL be catching up on all my visiting and commenting - I was in NYC for 10 days and now I'm back for a few weeks.