Monday, October 14, 2013

Open Link Monday

Welcome to the Imaginary Garden...

photo credit: w4nd3rl0st (InspiredinDesMoines) via photopin cc

Greetings to all our weekly visitors to the garden. It is always a pleasure for me to spend my Monday afternoons here, perusing the wonderful poetry on offer and reading at my leisure. Thus an open invitation is extended to the community of blogging poets who would like to share a poem, new or old, with us today. There are no rules attached to the use of this particular forum, only the sincere hope that having left your link here, you will take the time to browse through other links and respond to the pieces with positive commentary.


11 comments:

Vandana Sharma said...

happy monday:)

Jim said...

Hi Kerry ~~ I like your purple flowers. Seems I missed them when I visited DesMoines. My sister lived about 30 minutes away for thirty years.
Thank you for hosting.
..

Kay L. Davies said...

Hi Kerry — an essay inspired by an American writer who won the Nobel Prize for Literature, but agreed he didn't deserve it. I hope a few people find it interesting.
K

Unknown said...

Hi all Ive just relocated to Northern Australia (Queensland) so am still settling so been slack on reading, I will get there. Also there are 3 pieces in this series so far so have alook at the other two by hitting the poems link on my page cheers n happy monday

Susan said...

Hey Kerry! Seems I haven't seen you for EONS! Imma head over to your place and see what's up--snow? rain? Happiness? Lovely flowers.

Kerry O'Connor said...

Hello, Susan and friends,
Yes, I have been stultified by work, I'm afraid and today's offering is more for the fun of participation than a pretense at high poetry.
Bear with me friends - after October my work load will lighten and I hope to be back in the game.

ed pilolla said...

hey have a happy week ya'all. wonderful to be here and participate. love those purple planets in the picutre...

Ella said...

Happy Monday Toads!

Unknown said...

Hello all, coming in late. I posted a video! I'm going to bed early because I had a late night last night and i'm beat. I hope to begin comments in the morning! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerry-- i finally got to Shay's post re redemption which I am posting here as well as it is so late. Hope all is well with you. k.

Anonymous said...

Good week to all. A write from last week, some have seen this already - "the nature of walking" ~ M