Monday, June 23, 2014

Open Link Monday

Welcome to the Imaginary Garden...

Photoblog - Back to the English Garden
Photo attributed to Herr J

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.” 
 ― Alfred Tennyson

My customary Monday welcome is extended to all visitors to the garden, old and new. I encourage our regulars to invite a friend to join us in sharing and reading poetry. This is an opportunity to make new connections and create bonds between writers of poetry. Please link up a poem of your choice, and enjoy whatever time you are able to spend in our garden.


10 comments:

Jim said...

Good Morning, Kerry. It's bedtime here but I know its pretty there. I like your pretty flower find, the words go with them perfectly.

My post is devilish today, I'm outa here.
..

Susan said...

I should be asleep. Maybe now this morsel is out, I can.

Anonymous said...

Morning Kerry, all -- It's strange to me that myths writ large across the stars echo truths that we eventually find deep inside us. Somehow my reading about the Titans who were dispatched by a thunderbolt from Zeus to Tartarus is sending bubbles up around the tale of the disappearance of Malaysian Airlines flight 370--an event our science can't reckon. Anyhoo--

avalon said...

Good morning toads,
I am not sure whether or not it is allowed to link an earlier post here or if it has to me brand new.
If my entry is out of order, then please remove the link.

Marian said...

good morning, friends!
Jo-Hanna, old posts are just fine today... Monday is the day for sharing whatever pleases you, old or new. :)

Unknown said...

hi all!! this is a poem i wrote a long time back... i hope you enjoy it!! :) cheers to a great week... looking forward to my vacation!! :)

Kenia Santos said...

Morning Toads! I'm up early on my day off! Brazil is playing against Cameroon today and the country takes another day off this World Cup.

Wish you all have a wonderful day!

Kerry O'Connor said...

I know that world cup fever, Kenia!

Timoteo said...

Hi Toads! Another Monday and time to hop to it!

Susie Clevenger said...

I am late to the party, but I am here. Hope everyone has a great week!!