Monday, June 9, 2014

Open Link Monday

Welcome to the Imaginary Garden...

photo credit: WilliamMarlow via photopin cc
“The days aren't discarded or collected, they are bees
that burned with sweetness or maddened
the sting: the struggle continues,
the journeys go and come between honey and pain."
Pablo Neruda, Still Another Day


Good day to all our followers and weekly visitors to the garden. I hope this Monday has dawned brightly in your part of the world. How fortunate we are to have the days of a new week ahead of us, hopefully in which to collect honey, rather than suffer any stings.
By now, you all know the drill of our open link: share a poem of your choice, spare a few minutes to visit the blogs of others and, most importantly, enjoy this gift of poetry in the company of friends.


12 comments:

Jinksy said...

Looking forward to seeing how your garden grows this Monday.:-)

avalon said...

Just discovered Grace's wonderful prompt and had a little goat it.
Happy Summer week; not too hot, not too cold I hope.

avalon said...

So sorry about the 'goat', hope it doesn't eat all the flowers in the garden. I need to cut my fingernails :-)

Jim said...

Hi Kerry, Good Morning (I should have said that last night, I went to bed at midnight plus here and you had posted. But I would have been first again.)
I like your picture find, the bees do stay busy don't they. I had a 'goat' Grace's prompt post in the afternoon yesterday and so I'm saying thank you for letting me link it here also.
..

Susie Clevenger said...

Happy Monday!! Hope it is a great week for all!

Susie Clevenger said...

Happy Monday!! Hope it is a great week for all!

Timoteo said...

Mornin' Toads!

Anonymous said...

Good week to all ~ M

Marian said...

hello friends!
i'm in such a funk i ain't got nothin' to share, but i'm saying hello anyway, & will make my way around to visit all of you. here's to a great week all around!

Ella said...

I'm late to the garden party-but I will drop by and visit! My house is loud with teenagers. I am enjoying them-I know I will fear the silence of autumn.

Margaret said...

I will be back this evening to visit - I actually have time on my hands tonight! Woo hoo.

21 Wits said...

I so had to play in your garden today! Can't wait to see the other folks plants too!