Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Get Listed: Final for 2014

Lots of rituals this time of year.

Here's one more: thank you to Chief Toad, Kerry O'Connor, and to all the toad dwellers and visitors, for making this site both challenging and welcome.

And now, the final word list for 2014.

music, few, grip, feather, glove, steam, embrace, rise, fall, water, shadow, bed

If you wish, write of the year gone, or up ahead, or really whatever strikes your fancy. I'm a bit less enamored of ritual as I get older.

As a reminder: select three or more words (or reasonable variants) from this list for your poem, post it to your blog, then link the pen itself to Mr. Linky below.

Then please visit again to read your fellow's work, comment if you would (we all do enjoy the feedback)... and best wishes for 2015.

cheers,

~ M (grapeling)

16 comments:

Marcoantonio Arellano (Nene) said...

gracias to all who have managed this site and have given us a platform to express ourselves.

feliz ano nuevo

Kerry O'Connor said...

Wishing everyone a festive New Year's Eve. Be safe, wherever you are.

Thank you for another thought-provoking selection of words, Michael, and your kind words for me.

Anonymous said...

Yes, thanks to all you Keepers of the Lily Pads. Very much appreciated. You keep us from forever disappearing beneath our rocks.

Susan said...

Thanks all. What a year! And another one coming for us to spread creativity and love and all. Happy New Year!

brudberg said...

Hope a new year to bring us all a better 2015. An excellent selection of words Michael

Marian said...

thank you, Michael!
2015 gotta be better. xo

Mark Kerstetter said...

Thanks for the words. I'm ready to go!

hedgewitch said...

I hope to dig something out of the fog for this, M. An excellent word list, and some great responses.

Debi Swim said...

On several sites I can't post comments under my wordpress address so I am posting google. It won't take you to my imaginary garden poem though you'll have to click on the Mr Linky.

Susie Clevenger said...

Thanks so much for the list! I went into my past..that is where he words took me.

Sharon Wagner said...

I won't be blogging for awhile or I would link up for sure. Great idea.

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael, Kerry, all--thanks for the great list Michael, thanks for the great hosting Kerry, and all the other prompt makers, and poem-meisters. A wonderful and supportive group--much appreciated. k.

Unknown said...

Gracias to you too! I'm sorry that I am so late posting to this, but I've been pretty bogged down with non-internet life for the last couple days. So used all the words that you listed because I enjoy a wonderful challenge as always, and I hope all of you enjoy it! :) Have a great New Year guys! I can't wait to continue this experience I've shared with you all, into next year.

Phil Slade said...

A Happy New Year from England Mama Zen

Anjum Wasim Dar said...

Thank You and wish you All a very Happy New Year

Margaret said...

I'm behind visiting and commenting on three challenges now… It's been a busy New Year here at our house and it won't be until Monday that I will be able to catch up. But I will! Happy New Year, everyone.