Monday, December 15, 2014

Open Link Monday

Welcome to the Imaginary Garden!




Begonia is a begonia is a begonia is a begonia.

With apologies to Gertrude Stein, this Flower Carpet in Brussels is rather amazing!

Good Monday morning, poets and poetry lovers. Please link up and share a poem with us, and visit to read the writing of others. Monday's open link is the bedrock of our garden, and we are pleased to welcome you here.

Have a great week, everyone. Hope you all have the chance to slow down and reflect in a busy time.

5 comments:

brudberg said...

Morning.. I would love some flower in a Monday like this... but there is barely any light at all.. and rain rain rain... hmm I guess that's why my word come out a little black..

Laura said...

Wow, what an amazing work of art these flowers form!

cosmos cami said...

I came late to the game and I've been an absentee play but I'm STILL HERE! :)

Kay L. Davies said...

I misquoted you somewhat, Marian, as saying we could submit any poem, old or new, but I'm old and my poem isn't new, but it will do.
Looking forward to reading the others' work after I feed the dog.
Luv, K

Jennifer Wagner said...

Linking mine from the Sunday Mini-challenge. I'll be around this evening and tomorrow.