Saturday, December 27, 2014

Play it Again, Toads! #12




 Welcome to the 12th "Play it Again, Toads!" where we revisit the archived challenges of the Imaginary Garden with Real Toads.  Choose your own from the archives on the sidebar 2011-2014) or select from three I highlight below.

You may use the images I offer here - if so, please use the photos with an archived challenge.  The images are from last year's December trip through the Appalachian Mountains of rural Tennessee.  The day was drizzling rain off and on and I was taking the images through the passenger window while my husband was driving.

Original poems only and link your specific post to Mr. Linky below.  Make it clear which challenge you are resurrecting by including a link.  Also remember to visit the other poets as this is what makes sharing poetry so fun.  Thank you and I look forward to reading your poems.


1.  A Word with Laurie - "Ecstasy - in five minutes or less" Imagined by Laurie Kolp

2.  A Gift of Wisdom from Maya Angelou - Kerry O'Connor posted this on Christmas day, 2012.  I thought it so beautiful, I decided to include it here and offer it as a jumping off point as poetic inspiration.

3.  Calling all Angels - Imagined by Fireblossom






7 comments:

Kerry O'Connor said...

Always good to visit some of our older challenges. Thanks for hosting two in a row, Margaret.

brudberg said...

So fun with these old challenges.. still not met one I have done before... Have a wonderful sunday everyone.

Kenia Santos said...

Great Margaret, thanks for taking us back.

I love your photography, can't stop repeating myself on that.

:*

Susan said...

I wanted to write to all three, Margaret! Yet, an image popped into my head for Ecstasy, and that was that. I think I'll move on to wisdom now ...

Unknown said...

This was an interesting challenge for sure. Definitely nice to see some challenges that I missed in the past; considering that I am new to this blogroll. It was really fun. :)

Kerry O'Connor said...

When I try to load my post from here, sometimes only the italics shows, or everything but the italics shows. Sometimes it's all there. Not sure what the glitch is because it is all there when I preview it in edit view.

Margaret said...

Kerry - It looks there to me - but if Fireblossom posted, I don't' see it. Thanks for playing today - I know it is a busy time of year.