Saturday, January 23, 2016

Play It Again, Toads!




Hello, all. This is Kerry stepping in for Margaret (with pics by Karin). I know of the massive snow storm that has hit the East coast of the USA and expect that some of our members may be without internet connection this weekend.



I skipped back over our previous January prompts and selected the following three for reprisal:

1.  Words Count with Mama Zen (2014)

2.  Sunday Mini-Challenge with Susan Chast (2013)

3. Weekend Photo Challenge with Fireblossom (2012)

Alternately, you may select any prompt from our archives. Please remember to provide a link back to the original post. All photos are courtesy of Karin Gustafson. Stay warm, everyone!












12 comments:

Margaret said...

Thanks Kerry.

Magaly Guerrero said...

Kerry, I'm really hoping we don't lose power. Some of my friends in Upstate New York share your fears, and the emergency warning system has been shrieking since this morning.

Have a good weekend, everyone. ♥

Blogoratti said...

Warm greetings to everyone, and best wishes!

Amy Barlow Liberatore/Sharp Little Pencil said...

I had to go with Mama Zen, since I was already doing laundry and striving for brevity in the amount of pure crap in my house!! Glad to be back for a visit! Peace, Amy

brudberg said...

!40 characters.... that's where my poetic journey started way before I had a blog... But I combined it with Susan's challenge, and threw in a hint of next week's challenge... he he.

Angie said...

keep warm my friends!

Jim said...

Stay warm, Guys! We are chilly too, down here in Southeast Texas in the Texas Gulf Coast area. Brrr.
Thank you, Kerry for hosting. I missed yesterday's, sorry.
..

Anonymous said...

Winter has finally come to Tennessee! We had a whopping 3 inches of beautiful snow. I know nothing compared to up North. I chose Mama Zen's word counting prompt. Thanks, Kerry! Drive safely everyine!

hedgewitch said...

Finally managed to work something up for Shay's Daryl Edelstein challenge. Thanks to Kerry and Karin for the selection and the photos. Today looks pretty congested but will be around in the morning to read and visit. Hope everyone back east is staying safe and warm.

Fireblossom said...

Mine has issues. LOL.

De Jackson said...

Loves me some short poems, so I was thankful for Mama Zen's Twitter prompt, here. Happy Poeming, all!

Unknown said...

excellent article
Looking to publish Online Books, in Ebook and paperback version, publish book with best
Publish Online Books|Ebook Publishing company in India