Monday, April 7, 2014

Open Link Monday

Welcome to the Imaginary Garden ...

Moss Graffiti
View Source for more exmples

Greetings to all poets, friends and followers. I love the idea of writing in moss upon walls, and the moss sculpture below would be perfect for our garden! There are so many ways to express oneself in poetry or to bring the imaginary to life in an artistic way.
We are into the second week of April madness, here in the Imaginary Garden where we have committed to providing a prompt a day. Of course, OLM does not have a specific prompt or challenge which must be completed but provides an opportunity to link up a poem you have written for NaPoWriMo and linked to other memes. Alternatively, you may make a selection of your choice to share with us today.


Moss Maiden
constructed by brother and sister,
Sue and Pete Hill
Please link up your poetic post below, leave a comment and visit a few of your fellow poets to see what gifts they have left here for us today. Above all, good luck with the second week of the April marathon.


17 comments:

Susie Clevenger said...

Goodness, I'm first. Thanks for the beautiful photos. I needed inspiration. Have a great week everyone!

Timoteo said...

Top o'the mornin' to ya, Toads!

Anonymous said...

Ribbet.

Anonymous said...

Ribbet.

Anonymous said...

late for Kenia's post, so also posting here. Good week to all from California's Central Coast ~

Kenia Santos said...

Good Monday everyone! Wishing you a great week!

Kerry O'Connor said...

This is Chapter 2 of my Blake inspired/ avant garde project. Don't know yet if there is a Chapter 3.

hedgewitch said...

I love the moss sculpture, and the graffito as well. Happy Monday to all in the Garden, and best of luck to all of us who are tackling a poem a day.

Anonymous said...

Love the Moss Maiden!

Steve King said...

Nice to be joining you all for the customary Monday morning treats!!!
Steve K.

Kay L. Davies said...

The moss maiden is gorgeous, isn't she? And I can't quite wrap my morning mind around the question of how to make moss graffiti. Fascinating.
I'm not doing NAPOWRIMO, but I've always enjoyed Open Link Monday. Hope to be back later today with a poem of sorts.
K

Ella said...

I love these photos-it inspired my poem~ Thank you!

Margaret said...

All that lovely, sunny green! Happy Monday and I will be back to visit this evening after I get back from the horse barn. :)

Other Mary said...

I tried to get political today, ug. Thanks for having the open link, and for doing a prompt each day. I love this garden!

Outlawyer said...

Hey Kerry--thanks for your kind comments on Sherry's interview. Sherry! Thanks for your kind interview. Kerry--I hope you get to rest up/ You too, Sherry. I'm sorry I've been behind in commenting. Back in the City at work, but will catch up. K.l

M. A. S. said...

That is a gorgeous construction,but I did not write anything inspired by it... yet.

Kerridwen said...

I shared one of favourites so far - a poem about a stone and a star having a conversation. ;)
Dialogue Between a Stone and a Star