Greetings Garden Dwellers!
Welcome back to Out of Standard, where I will set before you a challenge to defy the conventions of a particular theme. I will call upon you to write out of the standard and find new places in the everyday, but caution: there will be a twist. Let’s move onward April’s challenge...
INVOKING “THE GOOG”
Today is the day we turn our gaze the tiny Google search box and invite it to write some poetry with us. That’s right....shake its hand, bring it a beverage, whatever you got to do to get acquainted, cause the search box of Google (or as I call it The Goog) just became your muse. Here is how it works:
- Begin typing a word or phrase.
- The Google search box will attempt to “auto complete” your search by spitting out a list of possible options for what you are looking for. See the screen capture below. I typed in “join” and Google gave me a list of phrases beginning with “join”.
- Take a screen capture (screenshot) of the list.
- Write a poem using those phrases in the exact order Google provided them to you. It is not required that each line start with a phrase from Google. You can embed them or break them up across lines to your liking.
- Post your poem and your screenshot of your unique Google list to Mr. Linky.
KEEP IN MIND
Like every challenge, your poem must by newly written for this challenge and not one which you have previously written which conveniently fits the theme.
So go now, my muddy buddies, and bring us back something shiny and new.